What We Are Looking For
Seldin Company is seeking an Area Manager based out of the Omaha, Nebraska area. This position will include up to 50% travel; some travel will be out of state.
What You Will Do
The Area Manager is responsible for overall marketing, financial, compliance and personnel operations of the region. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure that the operations of the properties in region are in compliance with the standards and expectations of Seldin Company and property specific goals
- Cover for absent staff or train existing site staff
- Responsible for fiscal budget and financial compliance
- Plan, promote, and implement effective Resident Retention program
- Provide effective marketing and communications, including advising management of pertinent issues as related to the community, market, or other respective issues.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Residential Tax Credit and HUD Property Management
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Experience in managing and training staff
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the country's top 50 multifamily companies in the US, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at www.seldin.com